Sunday, 10 January 2016

My top 10 favourite songs

This is a random post. I'll be posting random posts from time to time to help you all get to know me better.

These are my top 10 favourite songs. I do not have a favourite genre of music as I listen to many and enjoy most of them. 

Music is my escape from reality. When the words in a song relate to how I am feeling it reassures me that I'm not the only one going through this emotion.



Well here are my top 10 (not in any particular order). I've also included my favourite quote/s from the songs.

1. Bob Marley- Who the Cap fits
"Your worst enemy could be your best friend, And your best friend your worst enemy"
2. Simon and Garfunkel- Bridge Over Troubled Water
"When tears are in your eyes, I'll dry them all"
3. Gyptian- Serious Times 
"Said when you wake up this morning, You better give thanks, You don't know if you gonna live to see tomorrow, Life is much more precious than gold"
4. Alicia Keys- No One
"No one, no one, no one, Can get in the way of what I feel for you"
5. Beyonce- 1+1
"And I don't know when I'm gonna die but I hope, That I'm gonna die by you"
6. Lauryn Hill- Ex-Factor
"Loving you is like a battle, And we both end up with scars"
7. Joe- All the Things (Your Man Won't Do)
"Nothin' can be sweeter than the sound of makin' love"
8. Beres Hammond- There for You
"You taught me how to love again, you keep on talk to me babe, when i needed a friend, To love is such a wonderful thing, not every body knows, exactly what it means"
9. Jah Cure- Unconditional Love
"You never see it coming, then the next thing you know, unconditional love, unconditional love, she aint lookin for no diamonds, and digging for no gold, just somebody to love, unconditional love"
10. Troots n Ice- Mi Amor
"And I can't get you out of my mind, I think about you all the time"



How does music make you feel?

Mumma who tries x

No comments:

Post a Comment